Apacs Badminton Racket N-FORCE 111 BLKYEL
Click Image for Gallery
- Isometric head frame - Equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed, enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits.
- 76 Grommets system - This single-pass grommet holes construction provides more grommet holes, creating a high-performance stringing pattern that puts 7% more durability.
- Compact Frame - Provides fast swing and head-heavy balance. The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, the head-heavy feeling is reduced and racquet handling speed is increased.
- Extra Slim Shaft - Cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot.
- Compact Quad Voltaic - The frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players. By reducing the drag caused by air resistance, racquet handling speed is increased. Strengthened at 10, 2 , 5 and 7 o'clock area of the head, the racquet is designed to achieve the combination of heavy smashes and speedy racquet handling. Resulting in instant power during smash and making a full swing easy during short range rallies.